Once you start working with me to obtain your home loan, you’ll be amazed at how quick and simple the loan process is. Before you know it, you’ll have a mortgage that suits your lifestyle and saves you money.
Throughout the loan-application process, I will provide you with regular updates. You can also e-mail me at email@example.com with questions or new information at any time.
Here’s an overview of the loan-application process:
STEP ONE — Apply Now! Getting started is easy!
The first step is to complete your loan application, which can be done easily through my website. To get started, click on “apply now”.
STEP TWO — Your Loan is Approved and Funded.
Your Real Estate Agent or the Seller will designate an Escrow/Title Company to handle the funding of your loan, along with many other factors which make your purchase go smoothly.
We will coordinate with the escrow team and you’ll sign the final papers at their office.
Simple, Straightforward, Cost Effective, and FAST!
The following information is usually required during the loan process:
- The past 30 days of pay stubs from your current employer
- 2 years of federal tax returns with all schedules and W-2’s/K-1’s
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Investment account statements for the past two months
- Quarterly retirement account statements
- Home Insurance Agent’s name and number
- Year-to-date profit & loss statement if you are self employed
If you currently own Real Estate:
- Mortgage account information
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)